Procurement workflows don’t belong on paper anymore. Today, procurement is about strategic relationships and identifying opportunities to get more out of the supply chain. Continue Reading
- About 4 to 8 hours to get a quotation from a supplier,
- About 5 to 9 days to approve purchase requisitions,
- An hour to fill purchase order forms,
- 7 days to track the purchase order with a supplier,
- Another two weeks for the supplier to deliver, and
- 30 to 60 days to process payments.
Does your company have a purchase control strategy? If not, don’t worry. I am about to help you create one.
Let’s kickstart this topic by defining purchase control strategy.
Are you tired of arguing with your supplier every time you’re about to receive your order?
Does your supplier repeatedly do the following:
- Deliver wrong products more often
- Overcharge you on the invoice
- Take time to send a quotation
- Send you incorrect delivery notes
- Deliver your products late