We released version 2.2.20 of our web application on the 6th of October 2022, which contained mainly fixes to recent issues faced by our customers.
In fact, we have decided to focus on fixing those pesky bugs for the next few months and keep the addition of new features to a minimum.
We’re looking forward to seeing the results of these improvements and we’ll keep you updated on the progress.
Release 2.2.20 contained 13 changes, 9 of which were bug fixes.
The following tickets were fixed in this release:
- The higher approver was able to approve before other approvers in the chain by using bulk actions.
- Higher-level approver received a notification to approve a PO before the first-level approver reviewed the request (related to email approvals).
- Auto Approval/Rejection persisted even if the Approvers required to log in was active.
- The “Edit after approval” feature was not working for the finance role.
- The ‘Approve’ button didn’t appear on PO Screen after Edit.
- The supplier import template was not the same as the supplier export.
- Require approval after Purchase Order edit with manual flow setup ignored auto-self-approval.
- The incorrect number of pending requests showed when the bell icon was clicked.
- Multi-Currency was messing with the approvers on the budget.
We also made some changes to our performance and server architecture which you’ll notice with faster navigation through the software.
To “Wow” our customers is our most important company value and that’s what we’ll keep aiming for. Watch this space to see how we keep improving the software to save our customer time and make their lives easier.
Your suggestions are important to help us develop the application to your needs. Remember to use our feedback portal to suggest and up-vote features you would like to use on ProcurementExpress.com.