Software updates are essential to keeping devices and applications running at their best. In 2023, we’ve already made significant updates, including new features, bug fixes, and security improvements. In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the most notable updates of the year so far, and how they can enhance your experience in ProcurementExpress.com.
Exciting news for requesters, you can now select multiple draft requests and send them all at once.
- To do that, navigate to ‘Requests’ -> ‘Drafts’
- Now select all the tick boxes of draft requests you would like to send -> click ‘Send’
Custom fields and QuickBooks Online (QBO) fields are now supported on the ‘Import PO’ functionality.
This promises to be a big time saver – here’s how it works:
- Navigate to any ‘Purchase Orders’ listing screen -> Click on ‘Actions’ -> Import from CSV
- Download the sample template on the right-hand side of the screen
- The template will have all the basic fields, if you want to add custom fields or QBO fields, you can add them to your spreadsheet by copying their name format and position exactly.
- Find the name format and position on the example, left-hand side of the screen. (Marked 1 on the screenshot below.)
- Input all your data in the spreadsheet, then when you’re ready to create the POs, export the spreadsheet as CSV and import it into ProcurementExpress.com. (Marked 2 on the screenshot below.)
These are some other updates and bugs we squashed since the start of the year:
- We fixed some issues on the budgets stats screen, so that will work smoothly now
- We’ve streamlined the way we use the supplier email address in the ‘Send to Supplier’ feature
- The email template that we send to suppliers is improved
- Some optimisations were made to the ‘mark as paid’ feature
- When marking line items as deliveredand there is an error, you will now be shown exactly which line item has the issue
- Want to see all approved purchase orders without the paid ones? Navigate to the ‘Purchase Orders’ -> ‘Approved’ listing screen and tick the ‘Hide Paid POs’ box.
Now for the really exciting news! Here’s what you can expect in the next few releases.
Our Mobile App is Getting a Major Update
We have lift off! Our development team has been working hard to add more magical features to our mobile app!
The new and improved ProcurementExpress.com mobile app launches soon. The app will help you manage company purchasing while on the move, from request to delivery.
The Document Scanner feature will save you time when creating your purchase orders. This fun feature allows users to create a purchase order by either scanning a document or selecting a pre-existing document from their device.
- Major updates to the QBO integration
- ACH Payments
- SOC 2 compliance
That’s it for now. We’re here to put magic into spend management with automation features and we’re well on our way with a strong start to the year.
As always, we have a handy platform where you can request new features for ProcurementExpress.com. Please check it out and upvote anything you’re interested in. The more upvotes, the more likely we are to build it! Access the feedback portal.