The product team and the development team worked on bug fixes, small improvements and custom work during October.
Our new feature Request for Quote (RFQ) was demonstrated to various audiences to get customer feedback and hone the features of RFQ V1.
If you’re interested in using the RFQ feature, do not hesitate to pick a time to chat here or ask your Support contact.
Releases for October
Version 2.1.20 (07/10/2021)
- Company admins can archive suppliers in a Quickbooks Online connected company.
- You can filter the invoice report on different invoice-related dates (Creation date, Issue date, Due date, Approved date, Settled date).
- Company admins can default to a new PDF template that exports a purchase order with line items grouped by SKU and description. It offers a PDF with no budget distribution that can be sent to a supplier as is.
- QBO/Sage – Supplier addresses are now synched correctly for Quickbooks Online and Sage.
- Purchase Order screen – The SKU is set to empty when the user selects product from a flexible product list and creates a purchase request – Corrected for the relevant company.
- Mobile app – The name of the user who sent the PO to the supplier is present again in the history section.
Version 2.1.21 (21/10/2021)
- QBO – We now support suppliers with currencies different than the company currency in our integration with QuickBooks Online.
- Global search – The gross amount displayed in the global search is the same as the gross amount displayed on the purchase order.
- Mobile app – The last sign-in information is updated when you log in on the mobile app.
- PDF – The “Grouped by SKU” PDF template has been amended to display columns based on their width.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support team via the online chat or using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember that you can also submit or upvote new features for our app on our feedback portal: https://procurementexpress.featureupvote.com. It matters to us. 25% of all features submitted have made it into the app.