Contractors often finish out the year with less money than they expected. When you think about the moving parts of a large-scale construction project, it’s no surprise that little things eat into your bottom line.
Receiving items status have been updated
We have made the delivery status features simpler to our users by updating the “Fulfillment Status” and “Fulfillment Date“. These two updates would enable users to see if the PO has been delivered and what date.
Log in. Navigate to -> Continue Reading
- About 4 to 8 hours to get a quotation from a supplier,
- About 5 to 9 days to approve purchase requisitions,
- An hour to fill purchase order forms,
- 7 days to track the purchase order with a supplier,
- Another two weeks for the supplier to deliver, and
- 30 to 60 days to process payments.
How has your company’s purchase volume changed over the past couple of years?
Suppose your business has been using a paper-based purchase order (PO) system for seven years, and during this period, it has experienced slow growth. What are the chances that your system has something to do with it?